CoDHackz
Login or Register =D
CoDHackz
Login or Register =D
CoDHackz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the site For All Hackz and Clss

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We Switch to http://www.realhackz.com/ <<<< go there
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How to make a PS3 Modchip with USB
Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:12 pm by dogwalter123

» Cod 4 ( my MOD menu with botz )!!!
Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:06 am by beastcod4101

» iTzZModdingMachine's v1 mod menu
Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:22 pm by iTzZModdingMachine

» Suggestions
Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:53 pm by iTzZModdingMachine

» list of all cod4 patches
Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 pm by MayhamModz

» My CoD4 MOd MeNu
Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:47 pm by luisguz24

» My best cod4 menu (so far)
Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:32 am by zUH Cod4 Modder

» Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)
Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:03 am by (T)UnBoUnD_Modz(T)

» Challenge Lobby PS3 Verified by my bestie Cod_Hackz :)
Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:19 pm by BORRIS_LAD_1999

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:36 am

Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(T)UnBoUnD_Modz(T)

(T)UnBoUnD_Modz(T)

Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Empty
PostSubject: Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)    Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:56 am

Hello everyone hope you like another of my menus i have made !! Smile
please try it out and tell me what you think !! Smile

MP

set gpad_buttonsConfig "asdf"
set 2 "bind button_x kickall;-[^2Kick_All^3]-;Teleport;FPS;Derank;Online;Freeze;bind dpad_down vstr 3"
set 3 "bind button_x setviewpos 999 999 200 200;Kick_All;^3-[^2Teleport^3]-;FPS;Derank;Online;Freeze;bind dpad_down vstr 4"
set 4 "bind button_x toggle cg_drawfps 1 0;Kick_All;Teleport;^3-[^2FPS^3]-;Derank;Online;Freeze;bind dpad_down vstr 5"
set 5 "bind button_x fast_restart;scr_xpscale -9999999;Kick_All;Teleport;FPS;^3-[^2Derank^3]-;Online;Freeze;bind dpad_down vstr 6"
set 6 "bind button_x bind dpad_left fast_restart;xblive_privatematch 0;xblive_rankedmatch 1;onlinegame 1;Kick_All;Teleport;FPS;Derank;^3-[^2Online^3]-;Freeze;bind dpad_down vstr 7"
set 7 "bind button_x toggle g_speed 0 1500;Kick_All;Teleport;FPS;Derank;Online;^3-[^2Freeze^3]-;bind dpad_down vstr 8"
con_gameMsgWindow1FadeInTime "0"
con_gameMsgWindow1LineCount "6"
con_gameMsgWindow1MsgTime "2"
con_gameMsgWindow1ScrollTime "0"
con_gameMsgWindow0Filter "obituary"
set party_host "1"

CM

set gpad_buttonsConfig "asdf"
bind dpad_down "vstr a"
set a "bind button_x say ^3Im_YOUR^2GOD__Bruv^3<3_MY^2PoweR<3;^3-[^2Advertise^3]-;GodMode;Jump;No_Clip;XP;Gravity;bind dpad_down vstr b"
set b "bind button_x god;Advertise;^3-[^2GodMode^3]-;Jump;No_Clip;XP;Gravity;bind dpad_down vstr c"
set c "bind button_x toggle jump_height 999 42;toggle g_speed 1500 190;bg_falldamageminheight 999;bg_falldamagemaxheight 999;Advertise;GodMode;^3-[^2Jump^3]-;No_Clip;XP;Gravity;bind dpad_down vstr d"
set d "bind button_x noclip;Advertise;GodMode;Jump;^3-[^2No_Clip^3]-;XP;Gravity;bind dpad_down vstr e"
set e "bind button_x fast_restart;scr_xpscale 300;Advertise;GodMode;Jump;No_Clip;^3-[^2XP^3]-;Gravity;bind dpad_down vstr f"
set f "bind button_x toggle g_gravity 100 775;Advertise;GodMode;Jump;No_Clip;XP;^3-[^2Gravity^3]-;bind dpad_down vstr g"
con_gameMsgWindow1Filter "gamenotify"
con_gameMsgWindow1FadeOutTime "0.25"
set g "bind dpad_up ^1Welcome^2To^3TaYloRzModz^Menu_Bruv;bind dpad_down vstr 2"
Back to top Go down
tehrocketship

PostSubject: Re: Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)    Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:49 am

how do i get ur menu it looks good can u give me it?
Back to top Go down
(T)UnBoUnD_Modz(T)

(T)UnBoUnD_Modz(T)

PostSubject: Re: Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)    Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:01 am

Hi m8 to get this menu all you have to do is follow these steps .
1) You will need a USB
2)Go to your PS3 and play a cod4 online match or Campaign
( You only have to play it for a bit )
3)Back out of the game and go to save data . Open this up and you will see various game saves . Then all you need to do is find your cod4 file and copy it onto your usb .
4) Once you have copied your saved data to your usb eject it and put it in your computer / laptop act .
5)Open up the USB and you will see and file called PS3 save data , click and open this and you will see a file which says something like (Bles00148 auto) or something like that.
6) Open this up and you will see some files which say GPAD0 MP and GPAD0 CM , there will be others but you only need these to for this .
7)Open both of the files up and delete everything in both of them , then copy my codes and place them into both the empty CM and MP files .(It says above what files you should place the codes in .) then load up and enjoy !
Back to top Go down
(T)UnBoUnD_Modz(T)

(T)UnBoUnD_Modz(T)

PostSubject: Re: Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)    Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:03 am

Hi m8 to get this menu all you have to do is follow these steps .
1) You will need a USB
2)Go to your PS3 and play a cod4 online match or Campaign
( You only have to play it for a bit )
3)Back out of the game and go to save data . Open this up and you will see various game saves . Then all you need to do is find your cod4 file and copy it onto your usb .
4) Once you have copied your saved data to your usb eject it and put it in your computer / laptop act .
5)Open up the USB and you will see and file called PS3 save data , click and open this and you will see a file which says something like (Bles00148 auto) or something like that.
6) Open this up and you will see some files which say GPAD0 MP and GPAD0 CM , there will be others but you only need these to for this .
7)Open both of the files up and delete everything in both of them , then copy my codes and place them into both the empty CM and MP files .(It says above what files you should place the codes in .) then load up and enjoy !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)    Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Cod 4 mod menu codes !! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CoDHackz :: Cod4 :: Cod4 Modz and Hackz-
Jump to: